SIGN UP LOG IN

The largest wine encyclopedia in the world

22.740 Keywords • 48.621 Synonyms • 5.293 Translations • 7.912 Pronunciations • 150.079 Cross-references

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Bagnoli di Sopra

DOC area (also Bagnoli) for white wines, red wines and rosé wines in the Italian region Veneto, The area includes the municipalities of Agna, Arre, Bagnoli di Sopra, Battaglia Terme, Bovolenta, Candiana, Cartura, Conselve, Due Carrare, Monselice, Pernumia, San Pietro Viminario, Terrassa Padovana and Tribano in the province of Padova. The Classico area includes the eponymous municipality Bagnoli di Sopra. If the grapes come from classified vineyards, can Vigna followed by the name of the layer on label be specified.

The varietal wines must contain at least 85% of the respective variety, the remaining 15% may be other approved varieties. The only white wine is Marzemina Bianca, The red wines are Cabernet (CF and / or CS and / or Carmenère), Cabernet Franc. Cabernet Sauvignon. Carmenère. Cavrara. Corbina. Merlot. Refosco dal Peduncolo Rosso and Turchetta,

The Bianco is going out Chardonnay (to 30%), Friulano = Sauvignonasse and / or Sauvignon logo CNRS logo INIST Sauvignon Blanc (about 20%), Raboso Piave and or Raboso Veronese (to 10%, white pressed), and other approved varieties (max 15%) blended. The Rosso is produced from Merlot (15-60%), CF and / or CS and / or Carmenère (to 25%), as well as Raboso Piave and / or Raboso Veronese (to 15%). Rosato is produced from Raboso Piave and / or Raboso Veronese (at 50%), Merlot (at most 40%) and other approved varieties (maximum 10%).

There are also the wine types Vin da Viajo ( Liquoroso ) Spumante and Spumante Rosato (each for the 90% Raboso Piave). Of the Bagnoli Friularo received the DOCG status in 2012.

World's largest wine knowledge database, made with by our author Norbert Tischelmayer.

About the Glossary

Calendar EVENTS NEAR YOU

Privacy Notice: ×

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies.