SIGN UP LOG IN

The largest wine encyclopedia in the world

23.062 Keywords • 48.235 Synonyms • 5.303 Translations • 28.368 Pronunciations • 155.291 Cross-references

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Bozner Leiten

Colli di Bolzano (I)
Subzone (also Colli di Bolzano) for red wine within the DOC area South Tyrol (Alto Adige) in the Italian wine sector South-Tirol (in the double region Trentino-Alto Adige ). The zone includes the municipality of Laives (Laives), as well as parts of Bozen (Bolzano), San Genesio (San Genesio), Karneid (Cornedo), Renon (Renon), Terlan (Terlano) and Fiè allo Sciliar. If the grapes come from classified vineyards, can Vigna followed by the location name.

The wine must have at least 85% Vernatsch varieties (see under schiava ) contain; the remaining 15% can use other approved varieties such as Lagrein and Pinot Nero ( Pinot Noir ) his.

World's largest wine knowledge database, made with by our author Norbert Tischelmayer.

About the Glossary

Calendar EVENTS NEAR YOU To Online-Events

Privacy Notice: ×

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies.