SIGN UP LOG IN

The largest wine encyclopedia in the world

22.856 Keywords • 48.241 Synonyms • 5.299 Translations • 51.012 Pronunciations • 152.571 Cross-references

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Candia dei Colli Apuani

DOC area for white, red and rosé wines in the Italian region Tuscany, The area includes the municipalities of Carrara, Massa and Montignoso in the province of Massa-Carrara. The Bianco is made up of at least 70% Vermentino pressed, the remaining 30% may be other approved varieties. This also applies to the types Frizzante. Vendemmia tardiva and Vin Santo (in secco and amabile). Rosso and Rosato are going out Sangiovese (60-80%), Merlot (max 20%), as well as other approved sports (max 20%) blended. The varietal wines must contain at least 85% of each variety. These are the red wines Barsaglina or Massaretta and Vermentino Nero (also as Rosato ) and the white wine Vermentino Bianco.

World's largest wine knowledge database, made with by our author Norbert Tischelmayer.

About the Glossary

Calendar EVENTS NEAR YOU

Privacy Notice: ×

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies.