SIGN UP LOG IN

The largest wine encyclopedia in the world

22.777 Keywords • 48.561 Synonyms • 5.298 Translations • 7.910 Pronunciations • 151.047 Cross-references

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Carta Vieja

The winery is located 300 kilometers south of Santiago de Chile in the heart of the area Maule, It is owned by the Del Pedregal family and is one of the oldest in the seventh generation Chiles, The vineyards cover 550 hectares of vineyards in the Valle del Maule. The main ingredients are the red varieties Cabernet Sauvignon, Carmenère, Malbec, Merlot, Mission, Pinot Noir, Shiraz, with 80%, and the remaining 20% ​​are planted with Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc. The wines are produced in the lines Varietals, Selección, Blend and (from the best grapes of each vintage) Reserva. Every year eleven million bottles of wine are produced, of which the vast majority goes into global exports.

World's largest wine knowledge database, made with by our author Norbert Tischelmayer.

About the Glossary

Calendar EVENTS NEAR YOU

Privacy Notice: ×

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies.