The winery is located in the city Saint-Emilion
in the same area (Bordeaux). It was acquired in 1955 by Marcel Dassault and renamed to its current name. Since 1995, it is run by granddaughter Laurence Brun-Vergriette. The farm is classified as "Grand Cru Classé", which was last confirmed in 2012. The vineyards cover 24 hectares of vineyards, which are planted with Merlot (65%), Cabernet Franc (30%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (5%). The long-lived red wine is aged 14 to 18 months in 100% new oak barrels. The second wine is called "D de Dassault".