The estate is located in Saint-Emilion
in the area of the same name (Bordeaux). It was once part of the Château Figeac
(see history there), from 1879 the Château La Tour Figeac
was separated. Three years later, two confusingly named goods called Château La Tour-du-Pin-Figeac were separated from this separated part (see the other part below) Château La Tour-du-Pin-Figeac (Giraud-Bélivier)
, The object in question was created by Antoine in 1947 Moueix
(Family empire) bought. "Moueix" was mentioned on the label, but was not an official part of the name. Finally, the property went to the owner group of the Château Cheval Blanc
which in 2009 then acquired 50% of the luxury goods group LVMH
The company, previously classified as "Grand Cru Classé", was declassified in 2006, and an objection was raised. However, the declassification was confirmed in 2012. The vineyards cover nine hectares with Merlot (60%), Cabernet Franc (30%), Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon (10%). The long-lived red wine is aged for 12 to 15 months in one-third new barriques. The second wine is called "Clos La Fleur Figeac".