The estate is located on the eastern outskirts of Pomerol
in the same area in Médoc
(Bordeaux). After the French Revolution, the Dufresne family owned it in the early 19th century, in 1919 from Fernand von Ginestet (then co-owner) Chateau Margaux
) and finally by Bruno in 1970 Prats
, In 1989 it became part of the insurance group AXA
sold. It is managed by Christian Seely. In 2008 investments were made in cellar technology and Wine tourism facilities
, The vineyards cover 11 hectares and are planted with Merlot (75%), Cabernet Sauvignon (17%) and Cabernet Franc (8%). The long-lived red wine is aged for 18 months in 50% new barriques. The second wine is called "Le Jardin de Petit-Village".