The winery is near the community Saint-Emilion
in the same area (Bordeaux). It was owned by the Chatonnet Crépin family, owned since 1898 by various wine merchants from Belgium, acquired in 1928 by Charles Pistouley, whose heirs sold it in 1992 to the current owners. From the year 2006 a consultation took place by Hubert De Boüard, a co-owner of Château Angélus
, The company was first classified in 2012 as "Grand Cru Classé". The vineyards cover only 2.2 hectares of vineyards, with the varieties Merlot (60%) and Cabernet Franc (40%) are planted. The long-lived red wine is aged for 18 months in 100% new oak barrels.