The named after a nearby church winery is located in Saint-Emilion
in the same area (Bordeaux). It was founded in 1850 by the Reiffers family, today run by Sophie Fourcade-Reiffers. The farm is classified as "Grand Cru Classé", which was last confirmed in 2012. With a surface of 1.4 hectares, the "smallest classified vineyard in Saint-Émilion" is planted with the varieties Merlot (70%), Cabernet Franc (20%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (10%). The long-lived red wine is fermented in 100% new oak barrels and then aged in the same barrels for 18 to 20 months.