The estate is located in the Gries district of Bozen in the Italian viticulture sector South-Tirol
(Region Trentino-Alto Adige
). The family has been involved in viticulture since 1880, and the current location has existed since 1900. After the Second World War, the business changed to a commercial winery. Since the fourth generation was taken over by Christine and Toni Egger in 1987, this has been changed again. Since then, apart from a few suppliers, only grapes from our own production have been processed. Son Peter Egger is responsible for marketing. 85% of the red wine varieties Vernatsch and Lagrein, as well as 15% of the white wine varieties Weißburgunder, Gewürztraminer and Müller-Thurgau are processed. The product range includes various wines, most of which are DOC St. Magdalener
and South Tyrol to be produced.