The Flatgate Partnership Vinhos SA was founded in 2001 when the Portuguese company Taylor's the English drink multinational Diageo the two port wine companies Croft and Delaforce (Delaforce was re-sold to Royal Oporto in early 2008). Already in 1948 Taylor's had the port wine company Fonseca Guimaraens accepted. The three Portweinmarken are produced independently under their name. In 2005, the total stock of 4,500 barrels and the warehouses of the company Osborne in the postage Suburb of Vila Nova de Gaia. Every year, around 20,000 Pipas are purchased by small producers for every 550 liters of volume. According to director Adrian Bridge one wants to set a sign that one continues to the port wine believes instead of entering into the production of table wines like other port wine houses. Owned by the Fiorma are some wineries in the Douro Valley with over 600 hectares of vineyards. Fladgate Partnership is owned by descendants of the Yeatman family, one of the founding families of Taylor, Fladgate & Yeatman (full name of Taylor's).