The champagne house is located in the small town of Courtenon on the Upper Seine in the Aube in the western part of the Champagne, The company was founded in 1895 and initially only processed the grapes of other winegrowers. From 1901 onwards, wine was added, but the grapes were delivered to other large houses. Since 1929 champagne also marketed under its own name, whereby only grapes from its own 13 hectare vineyards are processed. Jean-Pierre Fleury started working with himself in the early 1970s Organic viticulture too busy. Since 1992 the entire area has been biodynamic Rules of the organic association DEMETER farmed. There will be varieties Chardonnay and Pinot Noir cultured. In 1989 the "Fleur d'Europe" was created, the first organic champagne.