SIGN UP LOG IN

The largest wine encyclopedia in the world

23.071 Keywords • 48.236 Synonyms • 5.303 Translations • 28.377 Pronunciations • 155.300 Cross-references

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Genazzano

DOC area for red and white wine in the Italian region Lazio, The classification, which had existed since 1992, was changed significantly in 2011 with regard to the permitted grape varieties (previously, significantly more main varieties were defined or approved). The zone includes areas of the municipalities of Genazzano (complete), Cave, Olevano Romano and San Vito Romano in the province of Roma, as well as the municipality of Paliano in the province of Frosinone. The Bianco must be at least 85% Malvasia Bianca di Candia contain. The Rosso must be at least 85% Ciliegiolo consist. The remaining 15% can be other approved varieties.

World's largest wine knowledge database, made with by our author Norbert Tischelmayer.

About the Glossary

Calendar EVENTS NEAR YOU To Online-Events

Privacy Notice: ×

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies.