SIGN UP LOG IN

The largest wine encyclopedia in the world

23.021 Keywords • 48.219 Synonyms • 5.303 Translations • 28.327 Pronunciations • 154.138 Cross-references

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Girò di Cagliari

DOC area for red wine in the Italian region Sardinia, The zone comprises a total of 181 municipalities in the provinces of Cagliari (58), Oristano (72), Carbonia Iglesias (23) and Medio Campidano (28). The wine is made from at least 95% Giro pressed, the remaining 5% can be other approved varieties. There are also the types of wine Liquoroso and Liquoroso Riserva.

World's largest wine knowledge database, made with by our author Norbert Tischelmayer.

About the Glossary

Calendar EVENTS NEAR YOU To Online-Events

Privacy Notice: ×

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies.