The winery "Gg Henninger IV" is located in the municipality Kallstadt, Wine Route 93 (area Mittelhaardt-German Wine Route) in the German wine-growing region palatinate
, The traditional family has been growing wine for 400 years. In 1688, the timber-framed building, now a listed building, was erected. The attached "Weinhaus Henninger" was founded by Johannes Henninger II in 1824. Under the name of his son Georg Henninger IV, a valued in his lifetime wine expert, the winery is still operating today. From the year 1957 Walter Henninger led the inn and took over a few years later, the management of the winery. Today, the "Weinhaus Henninger" is managed by Franz Weber. The vineyards cover three hectares of vineyards in the individual layers Annaberg, Kobnert, pig's stomach
and Steinacker (Kallstadt), as well as Mount of Olives
(King Bach). They are planted with the white varieties Riesling, Chardonnay and Pinot Blanc, and the Pinot Noir. The winery is a member of VDP
(Verband deutscher Prädikatsweingüter).