Viticulture community in the district of Bad Radkersburg in the Austrian wine-growing region Volcano country Styria
, which is referred to as the "Pearl of the Southeast Styrian wine country". A certificate documents a viticulture in Klöch already since the year 1444. This means that Knight Perenhart von Klech was heavily indebted to a believer from Radkersburg and had therefore pledged his vineyards. The knight died without paying his debts and a judge from Radkersburg documented the seizure of the vineyards to "Klechperg and Hohenwarth". In 1965 the municipalities Klöch, Deutsch-Haseldorf, Gruisla, Pölten and Klöchberg (Hürtherberg and Röhrl) were merged into the large municipality of Klöch, which then got the market right in 1989.
The Großlage Klöchberg covers 160 hectares of vineyards with the layers Hochwarth, Klinzel, Ölberg and Seindl. The sunny steep slopes on volcanic rock with prevailing Pannonian climate are predestined for the Traminer. To care for a varietal wine from the two varieties Gewurztraminer
In 1987, the trademark "Klöcher Traminer - The World's Best" with the slogan "The wine with the scent of the rose" was created. The logo shows a wine glass with a red rose floating in it. The Klöcher Weinbaumuseum exhibits old viticulture and winery equipment, including a tree press from 1812. Known producers in the community are Archduke Johann Weine
. Frühwirth Fritz
and Winkler Hermaden