The estate is located in the Jedlersdorf district in the 21st district of Floridsdorf in the north-west of Wien
north of the Danube. It was founded in 1919 by Richard Lentner by buying the house and the vineyard. On Winery
is connected. The company is now run by the third family generation of Karl Lentner, who completed his training in the wine-growing school in Krems. The vineyards cover five hectares of vineyards on the Bisamberg
, 75% of them are planted with the white varieties Grüner Veltliner (the main variety), Riesling, Chardonnay and Pinot Blanc, and 25% with the red varieties Zweigelt, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. Viticulture close to nature is practiced. The white wines are aged in steel tanks, the red wines in barriques. Premium wines include Grüner Veltliner Total, Mixed Set Viennese Melody and Cuvèe Exquisite (Zweigelt, Merlot, CS). Grape juice is also produced.