The winery is located in the municipality of Rovereto in the Italian area Trentino
(Trentino Alto Adige). It was founded in 1976 by Maria Vittoria and Leonello Letrari. The family tree of the Letrari family can be traced back to 1647. Today the company is run by Lucia Letrari and Paolo Emilio Letrari. In 2000, a newly built winery was put into operation. The vineyards cover 23 hectares of vineyards in the Vallagarina Valley in the two layers Borghetto all'Adige and Nogaredo in the DOC zones Trentino
, They are the white varieties Chardonnay, Pinot Bianco, Pinot Grigio, Moscato Giallo, Moscato Rosa, Muller-Thurgau, Sauvignon Blanc and Manzoni Bianco, as well as the red varieties Pinot Nero, Marzemino, Enantio, Teroldego, Lagrein, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc planted. Among the premium wines are the partially barreled cuvées Maso Lodron (Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot) and Ballistarius (Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Lagrein), as well as Trentino Pinot Nero Zinzèle, Trentino Bianco Pergole, Trentino Cabernet Sauvignon Marognon , Trentino Marzemino Ai Dossi and Trentino Sauvignon Cascari. Bottle-fermented spumante, grappa (various grape varieties), vinegar and olive oil are also produced. In Sardinia there is a joint venture with wineries.