SIGN UP LOG IN

The largest wine encyclopedia in the world

22.769 Keywords • 48.569 Synonyms • 5.298 Translations • 7.910 Pronunciations • 150.781 Cross-references

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Pinerolese

DOC area for reds and rosé wines in the Italian region Piedmont, The area includes, in full, the municipalities of Angrogna, Bibiana, Bobbio Pellice, Bricherasio, Buriasco, Campiglione-Fenile, Cantalupa, Cavour, Cumiana, Frossasco, Garzigliana, Inverso Pinasca, Luserna San Giovanni, Lusernetta, Macello, Osasco, Pinasca, Pinerolo, Perosa Argentina, Pomaretto, Porte, Perrero, Pramollo, Prarostino, Roletto, Rorà, San Germano Chisone, San Pietro Val Lemina, San Secondo di Pinerolo, Torre Pellice, Villar Pellice and Villar Perosa in the province of Torino, as well as Bagnolo Piemonte and Barge in the province of Cuneo. The small Subzone Pinerolese Ramìe includes the two municipalities Perosa Argentina and Pomaretto in the province of Torino.

Rosso and Rosato are in any use of Barbera, Bonarda Croatina. Chatus and Nebbiolo (to 50%), and other approved varieties (max 50%) blended. The varietal red wines must contain at least 85% of the variety, the remaining 15% may be other authorized varieties. This is Barbera, Bonarda, Dolcetto. Doux d'Henry and Freisa, The red wine Ramìe is going out Avana (30%), avarengo (to 15%), Neretto = Neretto di Bairo (to 20%), as well as other approved such. B. Bécuet Persan (max 35%) blended.

World's largest wine knowledge database, made with by our author Norbert Tischelmayer.

About the Glossary

Calendar EVENTS NEAR YOU

Privacy Notice: ×

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies.