Part of the 21st district of Vienna Floridsdorf in the northwest of the Austrian capital Wien on the southeast slope of the Bisamberg, The formerly independent village was incorporated in 1938. It extends into the plain of Marchfeld. In 1784, Emperor Josef II (1741-1790) renewed the privilege to give his own wine to the Stammersdorfer. In addition to the perhaps better known Grinzing is Stammersdorf for locals so to speak synonymous with the this year (Buschenschank), which are here in large numbers and are often visited by many Viennese. Well-known wineries with mostly Heurigenbetrieb are Göbel Hans-Peter. Helmet Robert. Wieninger and Winzerhof Leopold, Strebersdorf also borders many wineries and wine taverns southwest of Stammersdorf.