SIGN UP LOG IN

The largest wine encyclopedia in the world

23.020 Keywords • 48.219 Synonyms • 5.303 Translations • 28.326 Pronunciations

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Terre di Offida

DOC area for white wines in the Italian region Brands, It was upgraded from in 2011 Offida created on DOCG for those wines that were not classified. The zone includes the municipalities of Acquaviva Picena, Appignano del Tronto, Castel di Lama, Castignano, Castorano, Cossignano, Montefiore dell'Aso, Offida and Ripatransone, parts of the municipalities Ascoli Piceno, Carassai, Colli del Tronto, Cupra Marittima, Grottammare, Massignano, Monsampolo del Tronto, Montalto Marche, Montedinove, Monteprandone, Rotella, San Benedetto del Tronto and Spinetoli in the province of Ascoli Piceno, as well as the municipalities of Campofilone, Pedaso and Petritoli in the province of Fermo. For Vino Santo, only the municipalities Offida and Ripatransone apply. The wine must be at least 85% Passerina exist, the rest can be other approved varieties (max. 15%). There are the variants Passito. Spumante and Vino Santo,

World's largest wine knowledge database, made with by our author Norbert Tischelmayer.

About the Glossary

Calendar EVENTS NEAR YOU To Online-Events

Privacy Notice: ×

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies.