The winery is located in Montalcino in the Italian region Tuscany
It was bought in 1953 by Martini Bramante, who grew up on this vineyard. His first Brunello he vinifiziert in 1968. When he thought of the sale of the estate in the 1980s, his grandson Vincenzo Abbruzzese decided in 1987, as a newcomer to take the responsibility. Significant investments were made in the vineyard and in the cellar, and the accomplished oenologist Attilio Pagli was hired as a consultant. The owner is extremely keen on meticulous care of the vineyard and keeps to his own statement every day (except in the rain) in his vineyards. The property covers 40 hectares, 16 of which are planted with vines. The flagship of the house is the Brunello di Montalcino
from the single layer Madonna del Piano, which is produced only in very good years. A second is marketed under Brunello Valdicava. It will also be one Rosso di Montalcino
produced. The wines are aged in Slavonian oak.