SIGN UP LOG IN

The largest wine encyclopedia in the world

22.916 Keywords • 48.221 Synonyms • 5.307 Translations • 28.223 Pronunciations

0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Venezia

DOC area for white and red wines in the Italian region Veneto, The large zone includes all municipalities in the provinces of Treviso and Venezia. Bianco Spumante and Bianco Frizzante are out Verduzzo Friulano and or Verduzzo Trevigiano and or Glera (50%), as well as other approved varieties (max. 50%) blended. The Rosso is out Merlot (50%) pressed. The rosato or rosé (also as Frizzante and Spumante ) is made Raboso Piave and or Raboso Veronese (70%). The varietal wines must contain at least 85% of the respective variety, the rest can be other approved varieties (max. 15%). These are Chardonnay. Cabernet Franc. Cabernet Sauvignon. Merlot and Pinot Grigio Pinot gris,

World's largest wine knowledge database, made with by our author Norbert Tischelmayer.

About the Glossary

Calendar EVENTS NEAR YOU

Privacy Notice: ×

Cookies facilitate the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we use cookies.